Commercial Fire Alarm Installer II
* Positions available in various states
We are excitedly seeking additions to our winning team! We are an established, rapidly growing company and currently have projects in multiple states; including California, Alabama, Missouri, Kansas, Indiana, Wisconsin, Florida, and South Carolina. We have the best reputation in the business so if you are the best in this field, we would love to hear from you!
AlertONE Service Inc. is a dynamic contractor that engineers, installs and services multiple communication and mission critical systems including; fire alarm, mass notification, special hazard, phone, data, POS, CCTV, public address, and security systems.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installs, inspects, tests and repairs fire alarm systems, wiring, fire alarm panels, smoke alarm systems and peripheral equipment
- Troubleshoot system installations, identify hazards, defects and the need for adjustment or repair.
- Utilize schematics and blueprints to ensure that all systems, wiring and peripheral equipment are installed safely and correctly.
- Work independently to oversee issues on-site to ensure allocated project hours are met and not exceeded.
- Candidates will have fire alarm, low voltage, and/or construction experience.
- Experience and ability to operate drills, conduit benders, meters (volt, OHM, AMP, Meg), hand drills, hand tools and power tools.
- Ability to work in safe and efficient manner.
- Ability to use a computer
- NICET certification required.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and a positive attitude with a willingness to learn
- Ability to lift equipment and tools up to 50 pounds, climb ladders and operate lifts.
- Candidate must have experience with and be able to read blueprints, schematics and visually identify system components of data and phone systems.
- Ability to contribute and operate in a team environment
- Ability to work independently when needed
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Driver’s license and reliable transportation is required.
- Candidate must be able to travel and work nights / weekends as needed.
- OSHA 10-Hour Certificate and OSHA 30-Hour Certificate required
- NICET 1 Certification required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Required to stand, walk, drive, bend, stoop, squat, crawl, climb, kneel, grasp, push, pull, talk, finger, hear, see and reach.
- Lifting/carrying 50 lbs. multiple times per shift
- Work eight to ten hours, five days a week on your feet in all elements of weather
- Make transition from parking areas into construction work areas and gain access to all work areas by means of OSHA approved construction ladders or stairs
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Paid time off
- Employee Referral Program
AlertONE Service, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All employment is based on business need, experience, merit, and qualifications.
*AlertONE SERVICE INC., reserves the right to provide compensation lower or higher than the posted range based on factors unrelated to race and/or gender. *