Commercial Electrical Foreman
* Positions available in various states
We are excitedly seeking an experienced Electrical Foreman to join our established but rapidly growing organization. Our Electrical Foreman has the ultimate responsibility of safety on our project; ensuring adherence and compliance to all Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards, the AlertONE Service Inc., Health and Safety Manual, and any project-specific requirements. The Foreman will plan and coordinate all work and ensure that deadlines and budgets are met. We are the best in the business looking for the best of the best! If that sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
AlertONE Service Inc. is a dynamic contractor that engineers, installs and services multiple communication and mission critical systems including; fire alarm, mass notification, special hazard, phone, data, POS, CCTV, public address, and security systems.
We are looking for
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Plan and coordinate work to ensure that all jobs and paperwork are completed accurately and efficiently
- Oversee and execute the completion of all assigned system and product installations per approved design and engineered specifications of life safety systems.
- Responsible for performing inspections and service as required
- Ensure that all materials, tools, equipment, and other relevant supplies are managed properly at all times to meet or exceed production rates
- Perform installations as needed
- Build on existing client relationships and create new relationships in alignment with the AlertONE Service Inc. core values.
- Coordinate with client to prepare all installation components; including orders, schedules and all other pertinent information and equipment needed
- Leads a team of field personnel; handling all front line training, mentoring and issue resolution
- Plan for on-site installations by surveying and evaluating location, identifying installation requirements; laying out equipment and wiring plan.
- Establish new systems by installing equipment; running and pulling wiring; programming and calibrating equipment; adhering to codes regulations and standards.
- Verifies fire alarm system functionality by testing equipment, connections, and signals; identifies and corrects all problems.
- Performs system tests as required by contract, permit or NFPA72
- Maintain records by documenting installation process, material used, problems encountered and identified; communicating to stakeholders as needed.
- Manages job costs by monitoring and forecasting budget requirements
- Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities and Requirements:
- Candidate should have minimum of 7 years experience managing a crew and/or project
- OSHA 10 Certification required
- OSHA 30 Certification preferred
- CPR/First Aid Certificate
- NICET I/II Certification required
- NICET III/IV Certification desired
- Active Journeyman or Master Electrical License required
- Valid Driver’s License and approved motor vehicle record required
- 4+ years of relevant knowledge of Fire Alarm programming software (Add/Delete devices/Program from keypad etc.)
- Ability to read, understand, interpret, and follow plans, drawings, wiring schematics and all types of blueprints
- Knowledge of mechanical systems and the ability to locate, layout, and install control devices
- Knowledge of all applicable electrical and mechanical codes
- Flexibility to work overtime and varied shift hours, as needed
- Flexibility to travel as needed
- Proficient knowledge of the construction industry and low voltage electrical systems
- Detailed oriented and the ability to multitask required
- Excellent “people skills” to ensure successful relationships with team members, existing clients and potential clients
- Ability to lift equipment and tools up to 50 pounds, climb ladders and operate lifts.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Required to stand, walk bend, stoop, squat, crawl, climb, kneel, grasp, push, pull, and reach.
- lifting/carrying 50 lbs. multiple times per shift
- Work eight to ten hours, five days a week on your feet in all elements of weather
- Make transition from parking areas into construction work areas and gain access to all work areas by means of OSHA approved construction ladders or stairs
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Paid time off
- Employee Referral Program
AlertONE Service, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All employment is based on business need, experience, merit, and qualifications.
*ALERTONE SERVICE INC., reserves the right to provide compensation lower or higher than the posted range based on factors unrelated to race and/or gender. *